You can also place your order directly by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design store based in Malta. A design movement characterized by simplicity, minimalism and functionality.
Offering designer products, furniture and high quality goods for your home, kitchen and personal use. We encourage you to check out our partners brand for the full range of products Get in touch with us on email@example.com for quotes and queries on any items from the brands below;
Bolia: New Scandinavian Design
House Doctor: Danish Designer Furniture
MENU: Designer Furniture & Accessories
Vauni - Eco: Beskope Swedish BIO Fireplace. No ash, no smoke, no installation.
LEMUS Home: Danish Sound System, TV Cabinet, Free Standing Hi-Fi player. Sound, storage and design.
Meraki Well-Being: Danish Skin care products, Hand soaps, Candles, chemical free or organic products .
Nicholas Vahe: Gourmet Food Products with a focus on Organic and high quality ingredients and design.
At Cafe Society we will help you find the perfect furniture, products or accessory for your home.
Should you be interested in any of our products, you may get in touch with us at:
Kindly specify items that you would like to order and we will get in touch with you to confirm delivery times and payment terms.
You may also order all products directly from our site, by applying the code DEPOSIT at checkout this will automatically calculate a payment of 25% on the value of the order. The remaining 75% would then be due upon delivery of the items.
Once you place the order, by paying the 25% cost of the goods we will contact you to confirm delivery date and payment details for the remaining balance.
Delivery times of goods vary, from Next Day Delivery on In-Stock and Food Items to Standard basic delivery of a 2-4 Week delivery time on furniture items.
Delivery times of LEMUS & Vauni products may be slightly longer depending on specifications chosen. Should you be interested in either product kindly send us an email on the address below and we will send a free catalogue.
Our standards of quality ensure that you at CafeSociety always will find some of the best worldwide design items, making your decisions easy and safe. All products from CafeSociety are first grade, and shipped in original packaging.
We strive to be your first choice for high-quality home decor and design products. By offering you a wide selection of products at varying price ranges we hope to have something for everyone. We want to make great design accessible to more people, whether you want something classic and timeless or fresh and bold.
If there is a product you are missing or if you have any questions at all our Support Team at CafeSociety is ready to answer all of your questions. You can also e-mail your order to them if you prefer.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org